FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICFF® Announces Early Line-Up for Talks 2017; a Powerhouse Group of the
Design Industry’s Elite
– Leading Design Influencers Set to Engage, Educate and Inspire, With More Names to be Announced Soon –
(New York) – March 2, 2017 – ICFF®, North America’s largest and most prestigious series of design events for interiors in its 29th year, is proud to announce its early line-up of ICFF Talks 2017 topics, and the current group of leading design industry influencers set to moderate. Each year ICFF conducts a call for submissions to the design industry to develop and present a panel discussion on stage aimed at engaging, educating and inspiring the global design community. ICFF Talks will take place each day of the show, May 21-24, 2017.
This year’s ICFF Talks topics will challenge the design community to think broadly, globally and across mediums. Topics include a design forecasting discussion led by Susanne Slesin of Galerie magazine and a panel of design industry powerhouses. Others will explore the intersection of design and technology, including a panel uncovering the future of architecture with virtual reality led by Olivia Martin of The Architect’s Newspaper.
“We’re proud to bring such an impressive line-up of topics and presenters to the ICFF Talks stage this May,” said Kevin O’Keefe, ICFF event director. “This year’s Talks will be inspirational and thought provoking, and serve to connect the design community to our industry’s top influencers.”
This year’s ICFF Talks topics include:
- The Creatives: Coloring Outside the Lines; moderator: Jerry Helling, Bernhardt Design
- Rendering to Reality: A Converstation with Marc Kushner, Architizer, and Enrique Norten, TEN Arquitectos
- Curated Luxury Design; moderator: Simon Rawlings, David Collins Studio
- Future of Architecture with VR; moderator: Olivia Martin, The Architect’s Newspaper
- You Are Here: Regional Design on the Map; GRAY magazine and Gobal Affairs Canada
- Decorating Interiors with Light; moderator: Helen Fletcher, darc magazine
- Maturing Your Product Offering; moderator: Kadie Yale, Interiors & Sources
- Designers in the Middle; speakers: Rona Meyuches Koblenz, Kukka Studio, and Suzanne Trocme, designer, curator and author
- Beauty Matters; moderator: David Trubridge, David Trubridge Ltd.
- Hospitality Hotspots: What’s New in New York; moderator: Stacy Shoemaker Rauen, Hospitality Design
- Across Perspectives: Design Futures; moderator: Suzanne Slesin, Pointed Leaf Press
Members of the design trade can register now for ICFF by visiting the ICFF Registration Page. All ICFF Talks are included in a general admission pass.
Members of the media can register for a media badge by visiting the ICFF Media Registration Page.
ICFF® is the premier North American global Design showcase for interior furniture, seating, carpet and flooring, lighting, outdoor furniture, materials, wall coverings, accessories, textiles, kitchen and bath and fabricators, attracting more than 800 exhibitors and 35,000 attendees from around the world. The 29th annual ICFF® in New York is scheduled for May 21-24, 2017 at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. The second annual ICFF® Miami is scheduled for October 3-4, 2017. Visit www.icff.com for more information on ICFF NYC and www.icffmiami.com for details on ICFF Miami.
ICFF is owned and operated by Emerald Expositions, a leading operator of large business-to-business trade shows in the United States, producing more than 80 trade shows and over 100 face-to-face events in total, including conferences, summits and other events. Emerald Expositions connects more than 335,000 sellers and buyers each year and operates within the U.S. in 10 end markets (Gift, Home, General Merchandise and Manufacturing; Sports & Apparel; Design; Jewelry, Luxury & Antiques; E-Commerce; Creative Services; Licensing; Healthcare; Military; and Food).
Beth Meiklejohn Jennifer Brough
White Good White Good